INFIN is led by managing director Paul Haley who has been involved in creating, organizing and delivering infrastructure finance conferences/ events for 20 years.
- 1997 Paul was the managing director of the International Project Finance Association (IPFA), responsible for developing the membership base across Europe, North America, Southern Africa, SE Asia and Australia. Paul developed the global events programme and oversaw the delivery of a full schedule of global seminars and market briefings for IPFA Branches plus lobbying on Basel II on behalf of IPFA members.
- 2001 Paul was a co-founder/ co-owner of Inframation Group – Publisher of InfraNews and InfraAmericas – and responsible for developing the events & conference portfolio and subscription & sponsorship sales.
- 2007 sold his 50% interest to investors.
- 2009 Re-entered the infrastructure market with a defined focus on providing specialized infrastructure finance events & conferences including TRANSFIN, US P3 Forum & the Turkish Infrastructure Finance Forum.
- 2013 Paul launched the US P3 Breakfast Club which brings together leading companies involved in P3s – contractors/ project sponsors, government agencies, advisory firms, lenders, underwriters and investors.
- 2014 INFIN UK launched to serve the London infrastructure and project finance community by providing regular breakfast meetings and a networking space for the market to interact on a regular basis aimed at managing directors, infrastructure fund managers, executive directors and CFO’s covering renewables, infra M&A, PPP, transportation and utilities/ power finance.
- 2015 INFIN Germany launched to serve the German infrastructure finance community.
- June 2016 INFIN Canada launched.
- January 2017 INFIN Spain launched & P3 Breakfast Club remit expanded to cover new energy/ renewables and renamed INFIN US.