INFIN Spain meet’s once a quarter in Madrid and provides the Spanish infrastructure finance community a place to meet and network on a regular basis. Bringing together construction companies and project sponsors with investors and procuring agencies, the breakfast events offer latest updates on the domestic PPP market, renewables, infrastructure M&A as well as highlighting key overseas investment opportunities with keynote guest speakers.
- 24/01/2019INFIN Spain: Outlook for European Infrastructure 2019Uría Menéndez, Calle Príncipe de Vergara, 187. Plaza de Rodrigo Uría, Madrid
- 18/10/2018INFIN Spain: The European Infra M&A Market – Pushing the Boundaries of InfrastructureAllen & Overy LLP, Calle de Serrano 73, 28006 Madrid
- 10/04/2018INFIN Spain: ‘Spanish Infrastructure Market: New Deals Pipeline, Secondary Market Transactions and Refinancings’Oficina EY en Madrid (Calle Raimundo Fernández Villaverde, 65)
- 16/01/2018INFIN Spain: Outlook for European and LatAm Infrastructure Investment 2018Uría Menéndez Auditorium, Calle Príncipe de Vergara, 187, Madrid
- 26/01/2017INFIN Spain Breakfast Briefing: ‘Outlook for Infrastructure Investment’Meeting Host: Garrigues, Hermosilla, 3, Madrid, 28001